One Page Website WorkshopYou Need A Website Like, Yesterday
A professional & polished online presence is absolutely essential to your success…
… but web designers, copywriters, and developers are EXPENSIVE!
And even if you had the time and energy to figure it out yourself (which you don’t), everything you make comes out looking like amateur hour.
I get it — scrolling through endless templates, fighting with WordPress, and sourcing all that content is an overwhelming and time-consuming endeavor that makes you want to chuck your laptop off a cliff.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! In just four weeks, you can create a beautiful one-page website that:
- Presents a strategic image of your brand (and looks soooo good doing it)
- Feels easy and sleek to navigate
- Presents you as the polished, modern business owner you are
- You can customize and update all by yourself, without breaking a sweat (or a nail)
In this four-week intensive, I’m going to walk you through every step of the process. And when it’s all said and done?
You won’t even remember what “website shame” felt like. The workshop starts on March 7th but registration closes on February 28th.
This 4-week intensive is ideal for:
- A seasoned coach, revamping your website
- A doctor or therapist who’s getting online and creating courses and programs for the very first time
- A busy author who’s about to go on tour promoting your latest masterpiece
- Creative-based solopreneurs who desperately need an online presence but haven’t been able to carve out the time
No matter where you are in the process, this truth remains: You need to be online, and it needs to look great, and it’s got to happen as quickly as possible.
But without the guidance of a professional, you risk ending up with the same cookie-cutter websites everyone else is using — and it’ll take you 10x longer to set it up!
Who is Rita?
Rita is an accomplished brand and website designer who escaped corporate four years ago to start her own business.
She works with entrepreneurs helping them go after what they want in life while leveraging their online business to help make it happen.
Rita’s hands-on personalized approach with each client helps them tame technology to take their brands, businesses and blogs from ordinary to extraordinary.
This isn’t another virtual course designed to sit in your Downloads folder, collecting virtual dust.
This is a hands-on intensive, where I’ll be personally guiding you through every step of the process, making sure you walk away with a working website.
Here’s how it works:
Each week a new video lesson will be released so you will have time to get started before our live training call.
During the live video training call, we will review the content and answer any questions or stumbling blocks that may be holding you back. There will be recordings provided in case you are unable to attend a call.
Week 1: Planning
- Setup & techy stuff
- Brand customization
Week 2: Content
- Defining the purpose
- Identifying crucial info needed
Week 3: Graphics
- Patterns, colors, and fonts, oh my!
- Proper sizing & placement
Week 4: Launch!
- Final testing & revisions
- Going live…Champagne for everyone!
Even when you’ve completed the workshop, you’ll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite training or recording anytime you want to!
You’ll also receive some swag:
- A done-for-you child theme template to make building & updating the website easy & breezy
- Training #1: How to Create a Brand to Attract Dream Clients/Customers/Visitors
- Training #2: How to Incorporate Your Blog into A One-Page Website
- Training #3: Identifying Your Marketing Priorities & Building Out Your Strategy
- Private Facebook Group for connecting with other students and Rita
A custom website design starts at $6,000. With the included bonuses, this package totals around $6,500 in value — and it would take a lot longer than four weeks!
Your investment is as low as only $997, and the next workshop starts on March 7th but registration closes on February 28th.